- Tilt Steering Column
- 115-amp alternator
- 12-volt pwr point in instrument panel
- 138" wheelbase
- 3.73 rear axle ratio
- 35 gallon fuel tank
- 5.4L SOHC EFI V8 "Triton" engine
- 9500# GVWR
- Black plastic stepwell pads
- Color-keyed slim line engine console cover w/dual stowage, (4) cup holders
- Courtesy light switches on all doors
- Driver & front passenger A-pillar interior grab handle
- Electronic throttle control
- Handling pkg-inc: front stabilizer bar, HD front/rear shock absorbers
- Hinged 60/40 side cargo doors
- Lights-inc: front dome, center & rear cargo
- Maintenance-free battery
- Pwr steering
- Rear wheel drive
- Semi-float rear suspension
- Solar tinted glass
- Twin I-beam front suspension
Our camper vans offer multi-purpose convenience and comfort without the expense and inconvenience of bigger less practical homes-on-wheels.
They're perfect for discriminating adventurers seeking out-of-the-way, off the beaten path unrestricted access to locations rarely available to larger units.
GTRV’s garageable, compact, fuel and space efficient designs serve equally well in all arenas of your lifeOUR PRODUCTS
Specialists in hand made, high quality van conversions and accessories, we provide hard-to-find products and services in a world where the notion that “bigger is better” is on the wane.
We are fulfilling a growing demand for a smarter, smaller and more efficient Recreational Vehicle, a vehicle that serves everyday uses, yet still takes vacationers and sportsmen to locations beyond the reach of larger units.We manufacture garageable camper vans with sleek, low profile pop-top roofs that permit parking in normal garages, carports and parkades.
Our designs completely bypass the restrictions that plague larger RVs. In fact, all our Pop-top Campers are readily accommodated on back country roads, ferries, narrow roads and city streets.
Some of our satisfied customers use their GTRV almost continually as fulltime RVs, touching home base once every few months, while others use them for weekend trips and basic transportation needs during the week.
Visit Lee's Auto Ranch online at www.leesautoranch.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 866-431-8210 today to schedule your test drive.